tirsdag 30. november 2010

*Award



A nice surprise - concept interior just gave me an award. Thank you Henriette!
So..If I`ve got this right this is what I am supposed to do:

*Share three things I like to do:
1.: I love to buy interior magazines- so much that I have a pile of half read magazines. Its an obsession
2.: DIY projects- I get easily inspired and i like to create my projects as I go along.
3.: Recipes- I collect cook books and recipes with nicely and inspiring presented pictures. And of course I love to try out new dishes.

*Award 5 new blogs
1.: Briggs lekehus - colourful and very inspiring!
2.: Bloesem - love the design approach
3.: fine little day - the cat, the pictures, the design
4.: Fjellborg - the house, the ideas
5.: Fine ting og sjokolade - I too love chocolate, and the inspiring pictures

3 kommentarer:

  1. tusen takk snille du! nåble jeg glad:-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Kom over den kjempefine bloggen din da jeg søkte på "Biotex stivelse" på google. Så utrolig mange kule og fine prosjekter du har! Jeg legger meg til som følger. Og i forbindelse med Biotex stivelse, så er du vel kjent med hva jeg skal lage :) Din lampe ble veldig fin! Jeg har nå surret en i grå, og er spent på resultatet!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails